|Star Wars: Stand|
|Directed by||Eric Olp|
|Written by||Eric Olp|
|Produced by||Dathari Multimedia|
|Star Wars created by||George Lucas|
|Music by||John Williams|
|Release Date||May 6, 2008|
|Running Time||17 Minutes|
|Era||New Jedi Order|
Set during the New Jedi Order era, the Yuuzhan Vong have invaded the galaxy and seized many worlds, including the New Republic capital world of Coruscant. The Vong invasion continues to spread across the galaxy, including the rim planet of Kartha. Here, a small group of fighters make what could be their final stand against the Vong.
- Joe Harrison as Jor Karna
- Bryan Patrick Stoyle as Kal Karna
- Nathan P. Butler as Maric Duran
- Andrew Gilbertson as Private Nale
- Eric Olp as Hanaric
- Lawrence Dahl as Holonet Announcer 1
- Yazan Kamal as Holonet Announcer 2
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Stand was Olp's first time producing a Star Wars fan audio drama. The project was initially created as a university course project.
- Stand is the first fan audio drama to feature the Yuuzhan Vong.
- This is the first project to feature Eric Olp, Joe Harrison, Bryan Patrick Stoyle and Nathan P. Butler voice acting together since Conquest of the Empire in 2006.
- There was an unintentional nod to the television series Battlestar Galactica. Near the end of the story, Kal uses Galactica's token curse word, "frak."